Friday, August 31, 2007

Visit to York!


I am so bummed... I finally got up to York, PA today to visit my dear friend Dawn with my camera in hand , of course. Well, her son Mitchell was more than willing to pose for me, sooo... I took a picture and it comes up ~ "No Memory Card" ~ I left it in the computer at home ~ ARRRRGGH! We had so much fun, she has this great farmers market about 10 minutes from her house, where I got these beautiful flowers! I went nuts with all the fresh meats and veggies and especially the homemade salads and breads ~ yum, yum! I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've seen them when I used to see them everyday. I miss them soooo much!! I've got a great scrappin' field trip scheduled tomorrow with 5 or 6 friends - Yippee, can't wait! I'm just a scrappin' fool!

No comments: