Friday, August 17, 2007

cute quick birthday gift



Allie came home between field hockey practices today and says she needs a birthday gift for a party at 6 as she's walking out the door at 3pm. I ran across the street to Storytellers and picked up some of this great custom Harford Tech paper and covered a tissue box and filled it with one dollar bills that I taped together. Sssshhhh ~ don't tell anyone I punched holes in the top dollar bill to add pom-poms. Allie loved it! By the way, Storytellers has ALL the local high schools, even the new Patterson Mill High School. They also have matching embellishments. I was able to whip this together in about 15 minutes. Storytellers is in the process of setting up my gallery as I am busy working on new projects to fill it up. I'll let you know when.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!