Monday, August 6, 2007

Can't wait to leave for vacation on Friday to one of my favorite places, as most of you know... Canaan Valley, West Virginia. I can't wait to take lots of great pictures. Both of the kids are going and some of their friends plus both of Denny's sisters and their family. Should be a BLAST! I can't wait to just R-E-L-A-X and do anything I want or nothing at all. I'm looking forward to horseback riding with Allie again. We leave Fri, but unfortunately have to be back on Tues evening because Allie starts field hockey practice on Wed at 8am- YUK! Denny and I drove her and some of her team members to camp yesterday- almost 500 miles round trip- whew! Too much for one day- that girl has had a busy summer. I am looking forward to just enjoying my family and having nothing else to think about- wooo-hooo!

No comments: