Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Scrap Instructor gone wild!!!












Hey everyone, I will soon be teaching at Storytellers Scrapbooking in Belcamp. I am sooooo excited about this opportunity, because I am an independent instructor, free to teach whatever I can dream up with whatever materials I can get my hands on- Woooo-hooo! One of my first classes is going to be a version of this album, which is held together by skewers - IT IS A LOT OF FUN to make one of these! (Sorry about the pictures being sideways. I'm not great with the computer, but I'm learning!) As soon as I can get some projects to them they will be setting up a gallery for me on their website. Check out their website at: http://www.storytellerscraps.com/ - it is a very clean and easy to navigate website! Please be on the lookout for my gallery and classes. I look forward to seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

That album looks like it's so much fun! I hope I can make it to a class!

Get Funkified said...

I hope you can too! Would love to catch up with ya!