Saturday, May 5, 2007

Harford Tech Prom Night




Check out the prom dresses for this year- I thought only Allie picked a bright dress, but they were ALL like that. We just took these pictures about an hour ago- don't they all look beautiful- I hope they all have a great (& SAFE) time tonight! They all went on a converted Greyhound bus- gorgeous inside, it even has hardwood floors. We call it "the Party bus"!








By the way, today is National Scrapbook Day- Happy scrappin' to all you scrapbookers- don't forget to sign up for my fundraising crop on June 9th- spots are filling up fast! It sounds like it will be a FUN group and I have a lot of door prizes to give out- I am really looking forward to it! Don't miss it!

2 comments:

m i s s brie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m i s s brie said...

Awww so beautiful!