Thursday, May 17, 2007



Ok guys, I am in total creative mode- watch out- you will definitely need to check out my June SMU which will be in Heidi Swapp style; complete with masks, stamps and ghost embellishments- As soon as I get my samples into the store I will post them online. Just feel sorry for my total neat freak husband- he says he is going to put a sign on my scrap room door: ENTROPY EXPERIMENT IN PROGRESS! For those of you, like me, who are going - huh? what's that, below is the definition- I had to look it up!

Main Entry: en·tro·py
Pronunciation: 'en-tr&-pE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -pies
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary 2en- + Greek tropE change, literally, turn, from trepein to turn
1 : a measure of the unavailable energy in a closed thermodynamic system that is also usually considered to be a measure of the system's disorder, that is a property of the system's state, and that varies directly with any reversible change in heat in the system and inversely with the temperature of the system; broadly : the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system
2 a : the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity b : a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder
3 : CHAOS, DISORGANIZATION, RANDOMNESS
- en·tro·pic /en-'trO-pik, -'trä-pik/ adjective
- en·tro·pi·cal·ly /-pi-k(&-)lE/ adverb

So guys, here's some pix of my scrap space- looks totally normal to me- let me know what you think - normal or chaos?


1 comment:

m i s s brie said...

It looks normal to me, but that's not saying much cause I'm a scrappin' mess!