Saturday, April 28, 2007

I just want to let everyone know about the crop we are having on June 9th at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Aberdeen on Mt. Royal Ave. next to the Middle school from 9am to 6pm. It is to benefit my daughter's (Allie) mission trip to Tanzania/Kenya, Africa this Summer. She will be spending three and a half weeks there doing sports ministry and bible studies with the children there. The trip is through X-Treme Impact at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. Allie doesn't know anyone else who is going on the trip but is up for the challenge- it's me I'm not so sure of. I'm nervous about sending her half way around the world, but in view of the things that have happened lately, I should be more nervous about sending her off to college. Anyone who is interested in the crop, please e-mail me at sheila_funk@excite.com. The cost is $20. and includes lunch and dinner and lots of door prizes and make-n-takes. It should be a BLAST!! Please keep Allie in your prayers!!

No comments: