Saturday, April 28, 2007

the Funk birthday season


Well, the Funk birthday season is 2/3 finished- Scott, Allie & Denny have their birthdays exactly one week apart from each other. Scott was 19 on April 19th, Allie's was 17 on April 26th and Denny will be 49 (really! he won't be 50 'til next year) on May 3rd. I love from May 3rd until Aug 8th because it looks like he is a year older than me. It's been a crazy week- Allie had 3 games this week - next week is the final game in the regular season and then the tournaments. I will actually be glad to see it end and get a break from all those hormonal teenage girls. I taught my SMU class on Wed night and we made a real mess. I told everyone to always where old clothes to my class 'cause I love gettin' down & dirty! I took a road trip today with a few friends and got some paper to do an album for my dental office for that AWESOME trip Dr.Parker took us on to New York last week. What a blast we had- everyone can't wait to go back- I loved Chinatown and Canal St.!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

LOVE the blog!! Say Happy Birthday to the Funk Gang for me! Love you guys! Terin