Monday, October 15, 2007






I'm baaack! I haven't stopped bloggin, it's just been busy. I love this picture of Allie's field hockey team praying before their game- it reminds me that there still is prayer in public schools!! This was their last regular season game- they start regional tournaments next week. This was the senior game where they do a ceremony for the senior players- I'm going to miss this!
Scott moved home a couple weeks ago and is now getting ready to move to Exton, PA to attend Volkswagon Academy for 4 months and then they will employ him when he is finished- HOPEFULLY, near home, but we don't know. This was homecoming weekend for Allie and she had the time of her life. Her very good friend, Bethany was homecoming queen. I had to laugh when Allie was telling us that they got home to Bethany's house after homecoming and were locked out and Bethany had to crawl through the doggy door- too funny! Allie also did a presentation about her mission trip to the WELCA (women of the Evang. Lutheran Church of America) ladies at our church on Saturday. She did such a good job that the pastor asked her to do it in front of the whole church on December 2nd, so come see it if you can. Also, some of you received my e-mail, but for those of you who didn't, my friend Dottie is organizing a scrapbooking fundraiser for her son's (Kyle) friend (Brandy Foehrkohb) who was just diagnnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma. Please check out her blog at: croppin4acause.blogspot.com and try to attend or make a donation.

No comments: